Talk about easy! Salad dressings really couldn’t be any easier or more delicious.
This honey and mustard dressing can be made in minutes and tastes great on lettuce or any veg really. In fact, I like to use it as a marinade for chicken. Give it a try… you will too.
It’s particularly nice on wild lettuce greens tossed with red onion, tomato, cucumber and/or baby onions.
Use it as a dip for fresh vegetables like carrots, chillies or radishes at your next party. I predict there won’t be any left.
Really, the only thing better than this is a pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni. Come to think about it, this dressing would be quite tasty on that pizza too.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk until nicely blended.
- Stick the dressing in the fridge for about half an hour.
- For best results, put your salad plates and forks in the freezer at the same time.