Everyone loves brownies and cookies on their own but imagine them merged together!
This brookie recipe provides a luxurious, mouthwatering treat that are very popular in my house.
Brookies have a buttery cookie base layered with a rich and gooey chocolate brownie. Make them once and I’ll be you’ll make them again really soon. They are just too tempting!
You need to give this Brookie Recipe a try.
These are perfect for all occasions. From special gatherings such as Christmas and Thanksgiving to simply wrapping them up to take on a picnic. You could even just make them as a special treat for yourself. (Thats what I did!).
I must say that the best way to serve these brookies are defiantly straight from the oven served with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Before making this Brookie recipe, ensure all your ingredients are room temperature. This will make it easier for you to combine the ingredients together.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MIGHT LIKE TO TRY SOME OF THESE TOO…
- 175g Unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 200g milk chocolate chips
- 1.5 tbsp cornflour
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 337g plain flour
- 187g light brown sugar
- 150g dark chocolate
- 150g unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 210g caster sugar
- 75g plain flour
- 35g cocoa powder
- 200g Milk chocolate chips
- Beat together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and keep beating until smooth.
- Add in the flour, salt, cornflour and Bicarbonate of Soda to form the cookie dough.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Line a [[['' tin with baking paper and Press the dough onto the bottom to create the first layer.
- Freeze for 25 minuets.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together.
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter and chocolate.
- Once melted, fold it into the egg and sugar mixture.
- Sift in the flower and Cocoa Powder then fold through again
- Add the chocolate chips
- Pour the brownie layer over the cookie layer and Bake for 35-40 minuets.
- Leave to set for 10 minuets before taking the Brookie out of the tray.